Friday 9 December 2011

Selamat Pagi Malaysia :)

Morning? HAHA. Kidding.
I mean S.P.M. stands for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
Fuuh. This thing gets my blood pumping! Peace~
Just now I got a tip from my english teacher and with a great passion,
I press the keyboard then...
'SHARING IS CARING' kan ?!
Ok, straight to the point, everyone knows that Continuous Writing will
confirm our A right? And here, the most important and useful tip is to
memorize an interesting story, and later when you see the question "Write a story
beginning/ending with...", just adjust and adapt to it. Easy right? So, come on now!
Hurry up. Find the most interesting essay and memorize it! Or maybe you can adjust
so it looks more interesting! And there, A might be yours. InsyaAllah :)
NEVER write an essay on discussion (not even if it sound very easy) especially if
your language ability is limited.
Enjoy your 'long' holiday with an essay yaw :)
Good luck to all SPM candidates 2012. To Naimians,
don't play a fool ya !
Hey gang, though I'm naughty, it doesn't mean
that I can't be a good wife girl + pretty kan?
So, nakkal itu perlu :P



Selamat Pagi Semangat
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
>mimpi biar sampai ke bintang<

                                       macam tak percaya, tahun depan
 saya merupakan calon SPM
sweet seventeen
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment